Sensitive re-use and re-purposing of an historic 19th century single-storey terraced coach house in town centre to accommodate a guest bedroom, study and bathroom for use in conjunction with the main townhouse. Mezzanine level accommodates small study area. Retention and repair to existing historic mohar flag stone roof. Street elevation altered to original cottage elevation dating early 1800’s. This site is located within an Architectural Conservation Area.